The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the
Apache Maven WAR Plugin, version 3.2.1.
The WAR Plugin is responsible for collecting all artifact dependencies, classes
and resources of the web application and packaging them into a web application
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page.
- Maven 3.X only
- JDK 7 minimum requirement
- MWAR-412 – Upgrade parent to 31
- MWAR-401 – Upgrade the WAR lifecycle to use the maven-compiler-plugin 3.7.0
- MWAR-413 – Upgrade xstream to 1.4.10
- MWAR-414 – Upgrade mave-surefire/failsafe-plugin 2.21.0
- MWAR-416 – Upgrade plexus-archiver to 3.6.0
-The Apache Maven team