The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of
Apache Maven Wagon 3.2.0.
Apache Maven Wagon is a transport abstraction that is used in Mavens
artifact and repository handling code.
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page.
- WAGON-478 – WebDavWagon accepts SC_OK for MKCOL
- WAGON-486 – Wagon fails to download artifacts if number of dropped pooled connections (by intermediate) are greater than default retry count
- WAGON-500 – Re-enable ScmCvsExeWagonTest
- WAGON-526 – Make the retry handling of HttpClient configurable
- WAGON-531 – Add default TTL for HTTP connections
- WAGON-525 – Support for detecting and using of KiTTY’s klink.exe and kscp.exe
- WAGON-527 – Drop custom user agent in WebDAV Wagon
- WAGON-528 – Extend and unify compression capabilities in HTTP (Lightweight) Wagon
- WAGON-529 – Clean up inconsistent status code and reason phrase handling
- WAGON-530 – Drop invalid header ‘Expires’
- WAGON-532 – Upgrade Maven SCM to 1.11.1
- WAGON-533 – Upgrade HttpCore to 4.4.10
- WAGON-534 – Upgrade HttpClient to 4.5.6
- WAGON-535 – Upgrade EasyMock to 3.6
- WAGON-536 – Upgrade parent to 32
-The Apache Maven team