The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the
Apache Maven Jar Plugin, version 3.1.0.
This plugin provides the capability to build jars.
- Maven 3.X only
- JDK 7 minimum requirement
1 2 3 4 5
- MJAR-221 – Link to wiki page should be removed now that Codehaus is shut down
- MJAR-237 – Navigation link “Creating an Executable JAR File” is wrong.
- MJAR-240 – maven-jar-plugin index.html – bad links in left column Examples section
- MJAR-245 – Additional attached jar: role of classifier
- MJAR-249 – Get Build working on JDK 10
- MJAR-235 – Update life cycle bound plugin versions
- MJAR-236 – Keep maven-compiler-plugin to 3.5.1 based on JDK9 issues
- The Apache Maven team