The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache
Maven Assembly Plugin, version 3.1.1.
The Assembly Plugin for Maven is primarily intended to allow users to aggregate
the project output along with its dependencies, modules, site documentation,
and other files into a single distributable archive.
- Maven 3.X only
- JDK 7 miminum requirement.
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page.
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- MASSEMBLY-675 – Maven Assembly packaging wildcard-excluded dependencies
- MASSEMBLY-762 – Assembly plugin doesn’t exclude transitive dependencies when excluded by wildcards in dependencies section
- MASSEMBLY-799 – Exclusion on wildcard, then the assembly would still package to include the excluded libraries
- MASSEMBLY-861 – exclusion * also packaged
- MASSEMBLY-873 – Maven-Assembly-Plugin freezes when building jar-with-dependencies of project depending on org.bouncycastle:bcprov-jdk15on:1.58
- MASSEMBLY-893 – Typo in FAQ
- MASSEMBLY-885 – remove unused unpack code
- MASSEMBLY-898 – upgrade to plexus-io 3.1.1
- MASSEMBLY-899 – Make deprecated and non used of parameter useJvmChmod parameter (plugin is now 1.7)
- MASSEMBLY-901 – Fix trivial javadocs HTML errors
- MASSEMBLY-902 – Some Integration tests fails if launched with an very large UID
- MASSEMBLY-876 – Upgrade parent to 31
- MASSEMBLY-882 – Upgrade mave-surefire/failsafe-plugin 2.21.0
- MASSEMBLY-884 – Upgrade plexus-archiver to 3.6.0
- MASSEMBLY-890 – Upgrade plexus-interpolation to 1.25
- MASSEMBLY-892 – Upgrade maven-plugins parent to version 33
- MASSEMBLY-900 – Upgrade plexus-archiver to 4.0.0
-The Apache Maven team