The Apache Isis team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Isis 2.0.0-M8.
New features in this release include:
- Full support for audit trail, command log, execution log for JPA and JDO
- New core extensions:
- SessionLog extension (ISIS-3062)
- ExecutionOutbox extension, to support the outbox pattern (ISIS-3002)
- Big improvements for value types, including
- Support value types (simple ones at least) as a first-class citizen (ISIS-1695)
- Support for persisting Temporal Types with Zone/Offset Information (ISIS-3105)
- Add Vega and Vega-Lite Support (ISIS-3122)
- Wicket viewer UI improvements
- Improved client-side paging/filtering using datatables.net (ISIS-3197)
- New extension to render PDF Blobs using pdf.js (ISIS-3040)
- New extension to display events on calendar using fullcalendar.js (ISIS-3039 )
- New ENCAPSULATION_ENABLED introspection policy (eg ISIS-3190, ISIS-3188), which allows actions, collections and properties to have non-public visibility
- New IdStringifier API/SPI interface (ISIS-3089), to allow pluggable management of identifiers in bookmarks/URLs etc
- Support for Java Module System (module.info.java) (ISIS-3207)
Full release notes are available on the Apache Isis website at .
You can access this release directly from the Maven central repo .
Alternatively, download the release and build it from source .
--The Apache Isis team