Our community of more than 4,000 contributors are busily working across six continents on all things Apache. Here's what's happened over the past week:
Apache Allura™ –Open Source implementation of a software forge, a Web site that manages source code repositories, bug reports, discussions, wiki pages, blogs, and more for any number of individual projects.
- Apache Allura 1.2.0 released http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/allura/allura-1.2.0.tar.gz
Apache Bloodhound™ –a tool to track progress and defects in software products.
- Apache Bloodhound 0.8 released http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/bloodhound/apache-bloodhound-0.8.tar.gz0.8.tar.gz
Apache CloudStack™ –an integrated Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) software platform that allows users to build feature-rich public and private cloud environments.
- Apache CloudStack 4.3.2 released http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-release-notes/en/4.3.2/
REMINDER: Upcoming deadlines for ApacheCon™ –the official conference series of The Apache Software Foundation
- Call for Papers open until 1 February http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/cfp
- Apache Travel Assistance applications accepted through 6 February http://www.apache.org/travel/
= = =
For real-time updates, sign up for Apache-related news at email@example.com and follow @TheASF on Twitter. For a broader spectrum from the Apache community,https://twitter.com/PlanetApache provides an aggregate of both Project activities and the personal blogs of select ASF Committers.
# # #