Apache CouchDB 1.1.2 has been released and is available for download.
Grab your copy here:
These release notes are based on the NEWS file.
- ETag of attachment changes only when the attachment changes, not the document.
- Fix retrieval of headers larger than 4k.
- Allow OPTIONS HTTP method for list requests.
- Don't attempt to encode invalid json.
- Fix pull replication of documents with many revisions.
- Fix replication from an HTTP source to an HTTP target.
- Avoid invalidating view indexes when running out of file descriptors.
- Improvements to log messages for file-related errors.
- Windows: don't ln the couchjs install target.
- Windows: remove icu version dependency.
- Improve SpiderMonkey version detection.