In light of the World Health Organization raising the threat level about the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, we have decided, after much consideration, to cancel the following events:

Note that the Apache Roadshow/Seattle, scheduled for 10-12 June 2020, has been postponed. We will update this statement once we have a new date and/or location defined.

The safety of our event attendees, speakers, sponsors, and staff is of the utmost importance. We are committed to minimizing our global community’s potential health risk, exposure to border health inspections, and increased travel restrictions.

Event organizers will be in contact with delegates regarding further updates.

At this time, ApacheCon North America, in New Orleans in September, is still scheduled to go ahead as planned, but we are watching the situation carefully, and will update if necessary.

See also the broader statement from the Apache Software Foundation about our response to the Coronavirus situation.

For the latest developments, follow @ApacheCon on Twitter and the ApacheCon website.