On 18-21st April, in Amsterdam, Netherlands will take place one of the largest flagship cloud conferences globally – KubeCon + Cloud NativeCon.
We are excited to share that Apache CloudStack will be a silver sponsor at the event, and that community members will be representing the technology and community on the global stage. Attendees will be able to come to the Apache CloudStack booth and learn more about the capabilities and use cases of CloudStack as a turnkey solution for cloud management. This will help further propel the awareness of Apache CloudStack, across an audience of leading cloud providers, MSPs and telcos. Meet us at booth S52!
Apache CloudStack at KubeCon + CloudNative Con
Being part of KubeCon + CloudNativeCon is yet another level of progression for our community, as our representatives will be meeting a number of organisations in the Kubernetes ecosystem, introducing them to the technology for the first time, as well as showing recent and upcoming features to existing users. In particular, we will share the pitfalls, hacks, learnings, and key takeaways from our journey to develop CAPC – the CAPI Provider for Apache CloudStack.
Get a 20% discount for KubeCon + CloudNative Con 2023 with Apache CloudStack
As a silver sponsor of KubeCon + CloudNative Con, we have the chance to give away 20% discount codes to the community.
There are two types of passes the 20% discount code can be used for:
1. In-Person KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Only Corporate Attendee Pass:
- Includes access to keynotes, sessions, exhibit hall, and all other programs that do not require a separate registration and/or fee on the main conference days, April 19-21.
- Includes full attendee access to the virtual event platform
2. In-Person All-Access Corporate Attendee Pass:
- Includes all features of the KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Only Corporate Attendee Pass
- Includes access to all CNCF-hosted co-located events on April 18
In order to redeem the code, get in touch with us on the CloudStack’s mailing lists. and ask for the code to be applied during registration.