Apache CloudStack is proven to be one of the most scalable, free and open-source cloud computing operating systems for large-scale private, public, and hybrid clouds. Terraform is an open-source infrastructure as code software tool that provides a consistent CLI workflow to manage resources in many cloud services.
To integrate CloudStack with Terraform, we are announcing today the availability of the latest release of Apache CloudStack Terraform Provider v0.4.0.
This is the first release after it has been brought under the Apache license.
The release includes the following changes:
- Relicensing with Apache License v2.0
- Validated and fixed all existing resource creations to work as expected
- Updated documentation on using and also developing the provider
- Bug fixes on syncing the data from CloudStack
- Fixed resource destroy using terraform for some resources
Downloads and Documentation
The Terraform registry link to install the CloudStack Provider is available at:
https://registry.terraform.io/providers/cloudstack/cloudstack/0.4.0 The documentation for the usage of resources to create and interact with CloudStack is available at: https://registry.terraform.io/providers/cloudstack/cloudstack/0.4.0/docs
The official source code for Apache CloudStack Terraform provider can be downloaded from:
The documentation for Apache CloudStack Terraform provider's usage is available at: