The Apache CarbonData PMC team is happy to announce the release of Apache CarbonData version 1.1.0.
The key features of this release are highlighted as below.
- Introduced new data format called V3 to improve scan performance (~20 to 50%).
- Alter table support in carbondata. (for Spark 2.1)
- Supported Batch Sort to improve data loading performance.
- Improved Single pass load by upgrading to latest netty framework and launched dictionary client for each loading
- Supported range filters to combine the between filters to one filter to improve the filter performance.
- Many improvements done on large cluster especially in query processing.
- More than 160 bugs and many improvements done in this release.
The release notes is available at:
You can follow this document to use these artifacts:
You can find the latest CarbonData document and learn more at: http://carbondata.apache.o
The Apache CarbonData team